Classic Rock, Prog Rock World of TienQueen

Đây là một Blog về Classic Rock và Progressive Rock của Đoàn Lương Tiến (TienQueen, Kashmir), hiện đang là sinh viên năm thứ 3 ngành Computer Engineering khoa Computing của trường Đại học Quốc Gia Singapore. Mong các bạn tìm thấy ở đây một góc nhỏ để thả hồn vào cùng Classic và Prog Rock!

I wrote above lines when i was a sophomore, i'd like to keep that. Just a corner for my Prog n Classic Rock thoughts. Now I don't blogging much, follow me on twitter: tienqueen.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's been long time, oh yes, it's such a long long time, many incidents had happened. And here I am, sitting in new place, writing new lines, pursuing new dreams, having fresh career. A lot of things will happens, I need a mentor, and I had. God and Richard Branson, each of them helps me in different aspects. I don't afraid of disaster, i'm ready to face every worst thing that can happen to me. I'm not a student anymore, my profile introduction of this blog is "3rd-year Computer Engineering student" no more applied, but I love to see that tag line.

I'd better do what I love, that's the whole point of life. I'll start with things I love to do, of course after I've saved some handful money from current job. Maybe few years later, maybe next month, who knows.

Return to Prog, return to forever, I still listen, less frequently than the pass, I'm back with several good old bands like Pink Floyd, Alan Parsons Project, they were absolutely great, they brings me back to the past, good old time. Music's still be my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home