Classic Rock, Prog Rock World of TienQueen

Đây là một Blog về Classic Rock và Progressive Rock của Đoàn Lương Tiến (TienQueen, Kashmir), hiện đang là sinh viên năm thứ 3 ngành Computer Engineering khoa Computing của trường Đại học Quốc Gia Singapore. Mong các bạn tìm thấy ở đây một góc nhỏ để thả hồn vào cùng Classic và Prog Rock!

I wrote above lines when i was a sophomore, i'd like to keep that. Just a corner for my Prog n Classic Rock thoughts. Now I don't blogging much, follow me on twitter: tienqueen.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Lou Reed - Pale Blue Eyes
Today i watched Tran Anh Hung's Vertical Ray of the Sun and I'm so in love with the scene Tran Nu Yen Khe and Ngo Quang Hai acted with Lou Reed's Pale Blue Eyes on the background. This song makes my day, i listen again and again. It reminds me of the old days i had with Velvet Underground&Nico (Yellow Banana album) and his Walk on the wild side (my secondary school days) . Enjoy Lou Reed my friends!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home