Classic Rock, Prog Rock World of TienQueen

Đây là một Blog về Classic Rock và Progressive Rock của Đoàn Lương Tiến (TienQueen, Kashmir), hiện đang là sinh viên năm thứ 3 ngành Computer Engineering khoa Computing của trường Đại học Quốc Gia Singapore. Mong các bạn tìm thấy ở đây một góc nhỏ để thả hồn vào cùng Classic và Prog Rock!

I wrote above lines when i was a sophomore, i'd like to keep that. Just a corner for my Prog n Classic Rock thoughts. Now I don't blogging much, follow me on twitter: tienqueen.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

AMAZING TRIP TO THAILAND.............

It was very interesting trip which enjoy me so much. You can take a look at my photos with this link http://photobucket.com/albums/a281/MitchDoan/ ...

I spent one night for Blues&Jazz at Brick Bar with my friend, Trung from SMU. I bought a Deep Purple T-shirt there also...with my Nike hat, it gave me a classic rock style.




Next morning, we went to floating market and it was damn joyful. We rent a boat and spent about 2 hours on it, get around the market.

More importantly, i met my girl 2 times in Bangkok. I hadn't seen her for more than 1 years and we met again at the Baiyoke tower, the tallest building of Bangkok. We're damn happy. For instance, we had dinner together and went shopping with our mom and our younger brother, Quan, he's very hyperactive and adorable. I love Hang and love Quan also:D ... Don't want to tell more about this. Let's me keep it secret:P

At the level 77 of Baiyoke tower...with Deep Purple T-shirt!


Me and my friend from SMU, Trung...we were shopping at Big C quite near to the Don Mueng Airport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home