Classic Rock, Prog Rock World of TienQueen

Đây là một Blog về Classic Rock và Progressive Rock của Đoàn Lương Tiến (TienQueen, Kashmir), hiện đang là sinh viên năm thứ 3 ngành Computer Engineering khoa Computing của trường Đại học Quốc Gia Singapore. Mong các bạn tìm thấy ở đây một góc nhỏ để thả hồn vào cùng Classic và Prog Rock!

I wrote above lines when i was a sophomore, i'd like to keep that. Just a corner for my Prog n Classic Rock thoughts. Now I don't blogging much, follow me on twitter: tienqueen.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Monday's Blue

- Its raining heavily outside...again, 4th or 5th consecutive rainy afternoon, drinking coffee and viewing the rain from my office's pantry, feel kinda sad

- Huu Loan's Mau tim hoa sim still wandering in my mind, my grandfather's name is also Loan, he passed away when i was 7, and any girl named Loan would be more special for me.

- Yesterday i slept at 4.30am, worked on some stuffs while listening to music, Elaine Paige's Memory was so touching, no wonder why Susan Boyle wished to be like her.

- Accidently got some notes of my ex- for me while looking for Hai Tu's birthday card, boy its so funny and cute

- Had a ping pong session with Khoa last Saturday, i haven't played a single game for months, it was great, we have regular Coffee bean@HollandV every Sat afternoon joined by Dung bo`m and em Beu'.

- Lately i moved back to Pandan Valley, a lot of memory here, things are the same, just no more old-school mates :( I'll take up tennis lessons and Chau'll join too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home